Sunday, December 27, 2009

Honey Glazed Carrots

So here is my "recipe" for my honey glazed carrots. Now remember that when I use the term recipe I use it loosely for I have no set recipe I ever follow for anything. I pretty much wing it in the kitchen.

1 bag baby carrots
2 tbsp salted butter
Ginger, ground clove, cinnamon, allspice, and annise (all of these spices to taste. I think I use roughly about a 1/2tsp)
roughly 1 cup honey

Preheat oven to 350. Place carrots into a baking dish (I use a round casserole dish). Drizzle honey over the top of the carrots followed by the butter on top. Sprinkle with the spices and place into the oven. Allow the dish to bake until the carrots are soft. After about 15 minutes you can pull it out and stir in the spices as the honey will have heated enough to be fluid and the butter will have melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment